What is the SU Campus Card?
The Seattle University Campus Card is your primary form of campus identification, and it is expected that all faculty, staff and students have a current card.
Your card provides you access to the following:
- Campus copiers (departmental accounts, personal debit account)
- Connolly Center access
- Library book checkout
- Collegia access (limited to Collegia members)
- Food service purchases (debit and meal plan accounts)
- Bookstore purchases (debit account)
- Residence hall/elevator access (limited to residents of each hall)
- Campus building access (may be limited depending on building)
- Campus drink/snack vending machines (debit account)
- Residence Hall laundry machines (deibt account)