Q. How do I re-establish connectivity between Outlook/Entourage and my SU email account?
A. For Outlook, follow these step-by-step directions:
1. Close any open Outlook window
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Mail
3. Click Email Accounts
4. On the E-mail tab, highlight the Microsoft Exchange item and click Change
5. In the Microsoft Exchange Server field, type in oitex0. Enter your User Name where prompted. Leave “Use Cached Exchange Mode” checked. Then, click “Check Name”
6. If successful, you will see the proper Exchange server and your account name auto-resolve and appear underlined. If unsuccessful, please re-enter your account credentials. Once you are successful, please click Next.
7. At the “Congratulations” screen, click Finish. Close the Email Account and Mail Setup screens, and open Outlook.