How do I change my major?
Last Modified:Tuesday, April 02, 2013
Last Modified By: headt
Rated 3 stars based on 5 votes.
Article has been viewed 136,175 times.
To Change Your Major:
- Download and complete the Change of Major, Degree or Specialization Form
- Take the form to your current department and obtain the Chair's signature
- Present the form to the new department and obtain the Chair's signature
- Have the new department forward the completed form to the Office of the Registrar
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you whether your major has been changed.
Please be aware that you must meet the minimum entry requirements of the new major and satisfy any additional requirements of the new School or College in order to earn the new major.