Application for Graduation
The Registrar's Office coordinates the application for graduation process.
Undergraduate students who have earned a minimum of 120 credits and Graduate students who are in the final year of their program are eligible for graduation and will apply via SU Online (http://suonline.seattleu.edu).
Once you've logged on to SU Online:
1. Click on Access Student Menu
2. Select Application for Graduation under Academic Profile on the right side of the screen
It is the responsibility of the student to apply to graduate.
Once you have submitted your Application for Graduation, a Student Academic Specialist will audit your records and work with your academic adviser to clarify the remaining requirements you need to complete the degree. You should expect to receive an official graduation letter in the mail in approximately 4-6 weeks.
The deadlines to apply for graduation are:
- Winter Quarter Graduation: October 1
- Spring Quarter Graduation: November 1
- Summer and Fall Quarter Graduation: February 1