SU Online Menu: An Overview For Faculty
Displays advisee name, e-mail address, gpa and credits, restrictions, programs, and advisers. Also provides access to the following:
- Degree audit
- Academic standing
View class rosters, including student name, email, and program. Allows Adviser to directly submit a "Student Performance Evaluation" to the Bellarmine Advising Center, access student e-mail addresses, and directly e-mail class roster information to the Office of the Registrar.
Enter final course grades for your courses.
Search For Classes
Select and display classes, by term, using:
- School, department, subject, academic level or course level
- Keywords, instructor’s name, or day of the week
My Class Schedule
Display your teaching schedule, by term.
Course Description Editor
Add additional course section information, including:
- extended course description
- Required papers, exams, texts, and participation
- Goals, learning outcomes
- Course and related web site links
Information entered here will be available to students through SU online (under “Search for classes” and “Register/Add classes”)