Seattle University SU Email | SU Online | MySU | AlumniWeb | Calendar | Search | Site index | Directories | Contact

I'm a prospective SU student. Will my credits from another institution transfer to SU?

Last Modified:Friday, May 04, 2012 Last Modified By: Monica Tafoya Type: INFO
Article not rated yet. Article has been viewed 54,500 times.

Transfer Credit

Prospective SU Students should visit the Office of Admissions web site for general information about transferring, including how to determine whether credits from other institutions will transfer to SU. If you are transferring from a Washington State Community College, visit the transfer guides on the Office of the Registrar web site.  

Transcripts from Other Institutions: In order to have your courses reviewed for transfer to Seattle University, you must request that an official copy of your transcript be sent to the following address:

Seattle University

Office of Admissions

901 12th Ave.

P.O. Box 222000

Seattle, WA 98122-1090


An official copy of your transcript should reach Seattle University as soon as the grades are posted from the transfer school. 




Rate this Article:


Email Article Email Article Print Article Print Article Bookmark Article Bookmark Article Social Bookmarks Social Bookmarks
Comments RSS Comments RSS Export As PDF Export As PDF

Add Your Comments

Name: *
Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Quick Search

Expand / Collapse
Search by keywords or type:
Advanced Search