Seattle University SU Email | SU Online | MySU | AlumniWeb | Calendar | Search | Site index | Directories | Contact

How can I change my expected/anticipated quarter of graduation?

Last Modified:Tuesday, June 23, 2009 Last Modified By: Monica Tafoya Type: HOWTO
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote Article has been viewed 52,981 times.


Anticipated Graduation Date

Your anticipated quarter of graduation is based on your class standing at time of admission. You also indicate your anticipated quarter of graduation when you apply to graduate. Loan companies rely on this date to determine when you must begin making payments.


To view your current anticipated graduation date:

1. Access SU Online

2. You will be prompted to login

3. Select My profile (under Academic Profile)

4. Your anticipated completion date will appear at the bottom of the profile screen in the center.


If you have not applied to graduate:

You can change your anticipated graduation date by submitting a Graduation Update Notification form. Submit the form to the Office of the Registrar (allow one week for processing). Your anticipated completion date will be changed to the date you indicate on the Graduation Update Notification form.


You can confirm that the update has been processed by viewing your anticipated graduation date under “My profile” on SU Online (see steps above).


If you have applied to graduate:

To change your diploma name, updated your anticipated graduation date, or commencement status you can accomplish this by:

1.      Selecting Application for Graduation (under Academic Profile) and make any necessary adjustments. – No paperwork is needed.


Rate this Article:


Email Article Email Article Print Article Print Article Bookmark Article Bookmark Article Social Bookmarks Social Bookmarks
Comments RSS Comments RSS Export As PDF Export As PDF

Add Your Comments

Name: *
Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Quick Search

Expand / Collapse
Search by keywords or type:
Advanced Search