Class Closed or Restricted for Majors
To seek approval to register for a closed or restricted course:
1. Take a Department Manual Registration form to the department offering the course
Note: check with the department offering the class as to the form they require you to use to gather the appropriate permissions. Some departments require their own forms.
2. Acquire required signatures and submit the form to the department offering the course. For Albers School of Business, see the instructor for approval and return the form to the department for registration.
3. If approved, the department will register you.
To verify that you have been registered for a closed or restricted course:
1. Access SU Online
2. Select Access Student Menu
3. Select My class schedule
4. If you have been registered for the independent study, directed study, or internship the course will appear in your class schedule.