Seattle University SU Email | SU Online | MySU | AlumniWeb | Calendar | Search | Site index | Directories | Contact

What can I do if the course I want to take is closed or restricted for majors?

Last Modified:Friday, July 02, 2010 Last Modified By: delfinl1 Type: HOWTO
Rated 1 star based on 1 vote Article has been viewed 16,207 times.

Class Closed or Restricted for Majors

To seek approval to register for a closed or restricted course:

1. Take a Department Manual Registration form to the department offering the course 

Note: check with the department offering the class as to the form they require you to use to gather the appropriate permissions. Some departments require their own forms.

2. Acquire required signatures and submit the form to the department offering the course. For Albers School of Business, see the instructor for approval and return the form to the department for registration.                                                                               

3. If approved, the department will register you.

To verify that you have been registered for a closed or restricted course:

1. Access SU Online                                                                                                           

2. Select Access Student Menu                                                                                                       

3. Select My class schedule                                                                                                     

4. If you have been registered for the independent study, directed study, or internship the course will appear in your class schedule.



Rate this Article:


Email Article Email Article Print Article Print Article Bookmark Article Bookmark Article Social Bookmarks Social Bookmarks
Comments RSS Comments RSS Export As PDF Export As PDF

Add Your Comments

Name: *
Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Quick Search

Expand / Collapse
Search by keywords or type:
Advanced Search