E-mailing Your Students
To e-mail all of the students in a particular course:
SU Online – Only available to faculty assigned as an instructor for the class
1. Access SU Online
2. Select Access Faculty Menu
3. Select Class Roster under Faculty Information
4. Login if you have not done so already
5. Select the appropriate term for the class you want to e-mail
6. Press the Submit button
7. You will likely receive a list of multiple classes, select either the Choose One checkbox or the Include Cross-Listed checkbox.
8. Press the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
9. Select the Email all students on the roster link at the top of the page to populate the class roster alias into an Outlook message.
Outlook - available to all students, faculty and staff
1. Go to the Tools menu
2. Select Address Book
3. Type in the class sought in the following manner:
<term>-<course designation>-<course number>-<section number>
Note: This e-mail alias is updated nightly, so it is always current.
Angel- available only to faculty assigned as an instructor and the students in the selected class
If your course is equipped with Angel, you can also send e-mail to all of students in the class using the tools provided in this academic support system.