Seattle University SU Email | SU Online | MySU | AlumniWeb | Calendar | Search | Site index | Directories | Contact

I had a medical or other personal crisis that will make it impossible for me to complete the term, what do I need to do?

Last Modified:Wednesday, April 03, 2013 Last Modified By: headt Type: INFO
Article not rated yet. Article has been viewed 12,991 times.



Review the University’s Withdrawal policy and Hardship Withdrawal Policy (located on the Office of the Registrar web site) to determine what the most appropriate type of withdrawal might be for your circumstances.  Contact the Associate Dean of your School or College to discuss your options and seek approval using the appropriate paperwork, possibly including the Hardship Withdrawal Request Form or just the Withdrawal Request Form.  Additionally, if you are receiving financial aid, there are complex financial award regulations that make it prudent for you to discuss your specific situation with a Financial Aid representative in Student Financial Services before finalizing any actions that impact the number of credits earned in a given term.  You can reach Student Financial Services at 206-220-8020, extension 2.


Rate this Article:


Email Article Email Article Print Article Print Article Bookmark Article Bookmark Article Social Bookmarks Social Bookmarks
Comments RSS Comments RSS Export As PDF Export As PDF

Add Your Comments

Name: *
Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Quick Search

Expand / Collapse
Search by keywords or type:
Advanced Search