Follow the instructions or go to the organization which placed the restriction, and address the issue that caused the restriction to be placed on your registration.
Common restrictions may require you to:
- See your advisor – academic department
- Pay your parking ticket – Safety and Security
- Pay your tuition and fees bill – Student Financial Services
- Pay your library fees – Lemieux Library
- Read and submit your meningitis notification on SU Online – Student Health Center
- Provide proof of health insurance coverage, or select health insurance coverage – Student Health Center
- Provide an official transcript from a previous school attended - Admissions
Departments and offices cannot remove restrictions that have been placed by other departments or offices. Only the issuing department can end restrictions.