Seattle University SU Email | SU Online | MySU | AlumniWeb | Calendar | Search | Site index | Directories | Contact

What do I do if I am called to Active Duty?

Last Modified:Thursday, April 04, 2013 Last Modified By: headt Type: INFO
Rated 3 stars based on 2 votes. Article has been viewed 1,149 times.

If you have been called to Active Duty, please fill out and submit the Military Service Leave of Absence Request form.

When you return from active duty,you will need to contact the Office of the Registrar at to notify us of when you plan on returning to Seattle University. You should also contact the VA Certifying Official in the Student Financial Service Office (206.220.8020) to find out how your VA Educational Benefits may be affected.

Additional information can be found in the Military Call to Active Duty (94-1) Policy.

Rate this Article:


Email Article Email Article Print Article Print Article Bookmark Article Bookmark Article Social Bookmarks Social Bookmarks
Comments RSS Comments RSS Export As PDF Export As PDF

Add Your Comments

Name: *
Email Address:
Web Address:
Verification Code:

Quick Search

Expand / Collapse
Search by keywords or type:
Advanced Search